Quick, Easy, Simple & Healthy Vegetable Cauliflower Soup Recipe.
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Here’s what you need:
- 1 tbsp butter at room temperature (I used salted, but unsalted would work just fine)
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 potato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1.5 – 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cauliflower head separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Here’s what you do:
- Heat a pot on medium heat and add the butter. Add in the onions and the garlic. Let it cook till the onions turn translucent ~4 min.
- Add in the chopped potatoes and carrot and let it cook for 2-3 min.
- Add the vegetable broth and let it boil.
- Add the cauliflower.
- Simmer for ~10 minutes till the vegetables turn soft.
- Remove from heat and puree the soup in the blender (I used Vitamix), or an immersion blender till smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot.